Thursday, February 21, 2013





















Dear Friends,

I am very happy to announce that I am launching my website susatalan.com today! Stop by and check it out. I have a new Etsy shop open as well.

Going forward, this daily blog can be found on my site under project 365. 

Those of you who are subscribed to this blogspot, will be transferred over to receive daily updates from project 365. Once you receive notification of your subscription, you can always opt out.

The most obvious change you'll notice is that instead of an image, you'll need to click the link and it will take you to my daily post.

Thank you so much for your interest in my work!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you'd like to be included in occasional announcements and newsletters. My email: susa@susatalan.com

Cheers,
Susa








No comments:

Post a Comment